Cooking 30 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- 454 g (1 lb) Mixed Ground Meat (beef, veal, pork)
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cup) Florette Spaghetti sauce mixed vegetables
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Italian breadcrumbs
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 beaten egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients. Shape 16 balls the size of a golf ball.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of olive oil over medium heat. Sear the meatballs 2 to 3 minutes on all sides.
- Once seared, cover the handle with plastic foil if it is in plastic and place the pan with the meatballs in the oven. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs on a toothpick with your favorite sauce.