Beet Julienne with nuts and endives
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) old-fashioned mustard
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) chopped walnuts
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) chopped fresh chives
- 1 bag (284 g) of Florette beet julienne
- 2 endives
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- In a salad bowl, whisk mustard with oil and lemon juice.
- Add walnuts, chives and beet julienne to the salad bowl. Salt and pepper. Stir.
- Divide the endive leaves in the plates and garnish each portion of the beet salad.