Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) of whole black chia seeds
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of maple syrup
- 250 mL (1 cup) of Florette Beet Julienne
- 250 mL (1 cup) of fresh berries, or frozen and thawed
- In a bowl, combine chia seeds and maple syrup and let sit for a few minutes.
- Blanch the beets for 2 to 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain well.
- Mash beets and fruit with a fork. For a smoother jam, mix fruit in a food processor.
- Pour the fruit into the bowl of chia and syrup. Mix and let stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Use jam to top plain Greek yogurt and garnish with fresh fruit or on toast.