Creamy spinach soup
Cooking 30 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 bag (227g) Florette fresh spinach, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) butter
- 2.5 mL (1/2 teaspoon) curry
- 2 medium potatoes, finely chopped
- 1L (4 cups) – defatted chicken broth
- 167 mL (2/3 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 63 mL (1/4 cup) grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and onion.
- Add the potatoes and spinach.
- Stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, bring mixture to a puree state.
- Put back in the pan and add the cream and lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Warm up without boiling.