Beet Julienne and apple salad
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 5 minutes
- 1 bag (284 g) Florette beet Julienne
- 2 apples, cut in julienne
- The juice of a lemon
- 1 container (200 g) of bocconcini cocktail cheese drained and cut into quarters
- 165 mL (2/3 cup) chopped walnuts
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) lemon juice
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of honey
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) soy sauce
- 20 mL (4 teaspoons) basil or chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix beets and apples, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- Add Bocconcini cheese and nuts and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the ingredients of the dressing.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad mixture.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.