Warm Thai salad
Cooking 20 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- 1 container (250 mL) of grilled antipasto mushrooms
- 3 skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 bag (454 g) Florette coleslaw
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Thai peanut sauce
- 2 sliced green onions
- Drain the grilled mushrooms, making sure to reserve 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of preserving oil.
- In a skillet, heat reserved oil over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken strips for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the coleslaw and the grilled mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add peanut sauce and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle with chopped green onions.