Tex-mex taco bites
Cooking 20 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- ½ bag Florette vegetable salad kit Salsa Ranch
- 6 small tortilla breads, cut in half
- 250 mL (1 cup) black beans
- 125 mL (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato cut into small cubes
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 300 ° F (150 ° C).
- Heat the tortilla breads for 15 seconds in the microwave (to soften).
- Cut the tortilla breads in half.
- Fold each half into a muffin pan so that they take the shape of mini bowls.
- Bake for about 5 minutes. (check them so that they do not burn).
- Meanwhile, heat in a pan: dressing (included in bag), beans, vegetable salad mix. Do so until the beans are warm, and the vegetables have softened.
- Take the mini bowls out of the oven and place in each of them the vegetable/beans mixture.
- Garnish with tomatoes, BBQ corn topping (included in the bag), grated cheddar and green onion.