Shrimp Guédilles with Tarragon Mayo
Cooking 5 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 10 mL (2 teaspoons) Dijon mustard
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) fresh tarragon, chopped
- ½ lemon juice
- To taste, salt and pepper
- 350 g (3/4 lb.) cooked northern prawns
- 500 mL (2 cups) Florette Coleslaw
- 8 hot dog buns
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir in shrimp and coleslaw; mix and reserve.
- Toast the buns and spread in the shrimp garnish.