Spring rolls with chicken and vegetables
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 2 packages of 300 g each cooked chicken strips
- 160 mL (2/3 cup) Japanese sesame mayonnaise
- 8 large sheets of rice
- 1 bag (340 g) of Florette Vegetable Julienne
- ½ sliced romaine lettuce
- Some small leaves of mint
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the sesame mayonnaise.
- Cover the bottom of a deep plate with boiling water and immerse each of the rice sheets for 5 seconds. Drain and place on the work surface.
- About 1 inch (2.5 cm) from the edge of a rice sheet, add a few strips of chicken, a little vegetable julienne, a little romaine lettuce and, if desired, a few mint leaves. Fold the sides of the rice sheet over the filling and roll tightly. Cover with a damp cloth and keep cool.
- Make the rest of the rolls in the same way.
Mix 45 mL (3 tablespoons) of hoisin sauce with 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of peanut butter, 5 mL (1 teaspoon) minced garlic, 2.5 mL (1 / 2 teaspoons) chili flakes and 80 mL (1/3 cup) water. Let cool for at least 15 minutes. If desired, garnish with crushed peanuts.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: