Cooking 15 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) saffron
- 625 mL (2 1/2 cups) vegetable broth
- 1/2 bag of Florette vegetables for spaghetti sauce
- 310 mL (1 1/4 cups) long grain white rice
- 1 bag of 340 g of frozen shrimp and scallop mixture, thawed
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 4 Italian tomatoes, diced
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) minced garlic
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) chopped fresh parsley
- Place saffron in hot broth and let infuse.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Grab vegetables and, if desired, garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the rice. Pour broth and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in seafood, tomatoes and, if desired, parsley. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: