Salmon and veggie bites
Cooking 45 minutes
Preparation 45 minutes
- 2 cans of 213 g salmon, drained
- 5 to 6 peeled and diced potatoes
- 1 bag (340 g) of Florette Vegetable julienne
- 3 eggs
- 500 mL (2 cups) panko bread crumbs
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of butter
- 160 mL (2/3 cup) flour
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) chopped dill
- If necessary, remove skin and bones from canned salmon.
- In a saucepan, place the potatoes and cover with cold water. Salt. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook 18 to 20 minutes, until tender. Drain and reduce the mashed potatoes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook the vegetable julienne for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are very tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes with vegetables, salmon, 1 egg and, if desired, dill. Salt and pepper.
- Shape 24 small croquettes with the salmon mixture. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When baking, preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
- Prepare three soup plates. In the first, pour the flour. In the second, beat the remaining eggs. In the third, pour the breadcrumbs. Flour croquettes and shake to remove excess. Dip the croquettes in the beaten eggs and coat them with bread crumbs.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and place the kibble in it. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, turning the croquettes halfway through cooking.