Cooking 20 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
¼ bag of Florette Ranch & Salsa Vegetable Salad Kit
2 chicken breasts cut in cubes
15 ml (1 tablespoons) olive oil
250 ml (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
45 ml (3 tablespoons) light sour cream
1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C)
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken well.
- Once cooked, chop the chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, half of the grated cheddar cheese, salad mixture and corn mixture (included in bag), green onions and sour cream.
- Spread mixture evenly over 4 tortilla buns.
- Add the rest of the grated cheddar cheese on the mixture.
- Cover each with a second tortilla bread (like a sandwich) and gently press on it.
- Place the 4 quesadillas on a baking sheet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut into wedges and dip in Ranch and Salsa Dressing (included in bag).