Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 1 bag (8 oz) of Florette Spinach
- 1 cream of leek mix (in an envelope)
- 500 mL (2 cups) sour cream
- 250 mL (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 package of green onions, chopped
- 1 medium round loaf of bread
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
- Remove the inside of the bread (crumb) and keep it for later use with the dip.
- Put the resulting mix in the bread (empty crust).
- Cover with aluminium foil paper and keep 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.