Raclette style vegetable casseroles
- 100 g (3 ½ oz) sliced raclette cheese
- 1 bag (340 g) of vegetables Florette Farmer’s selection
- 100 g (3 ½ oz) deli meats to choose from
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
- In a saucepan, heat a little olive oil over medium heat. Cook the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour 180 mL (¾ cup) of water into the pan. Salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over low-medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until the liquid is almost completely evaporated.
- Divide the vegetables into four cassolettes. Garnish with cold cuts and cheese rinds.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Set the oven to the “broil” position and brown for 1 minute.
Vary the cold cuts
Have fun with this recipe by trying different types of cold cuts. For an Italian-inspired version, choose prosciutto, pepperoni, Genoa salami, capicollo or mortadella. Another option: let yourself be inspired by French cuisine using rosette de Lyon (herbs of Provence, white wine, figs and port, parmesan …) or by the flavors of Spain with chorizo, sausage and serrano ham.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: