Here’s how to transform the flavors of the redundant noodle and vegetable soup with just one ingredient thanks to our custom soup recipe.
The different variations of this soup will make you travel and, above all, enjoy your next lunch hour!
We obviously do not pretend to turn this soup into a traditional dish typical of the regions mentioned below with just one ingredient. Our ideas represent a first step towards the discovery of new flavors thanks to our Florette’s garden soup vegetable mix. This is a high quality product that will be the base for any soup, no matter which route you choose to take!
So which country will you visit first?
To your cauldrons… we take off!
Traveler’s Vegetable Soup
- Cooking: 20 minutes
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- About 8 servings
- 1 bag (624 g) Florette garden soup mix
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of butter or olive oil
- 1 of the 4 ingredients below, depending on your destination
- 1.5 L (6 cups) of chicken broth
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of short soups pasta
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
A simple and tasty concept: choose your travel destination ingredient!
- Comforting Indian flavor: add about 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of curry powder
- Discover Lebanon: add about 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of zaatar
- Does the Mediterranean appeal to you? Add about 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of dried oregano
- A spicy bite with Asian aromas: add about 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of ginger (fresh chopped or powdered)
Steps to follow
- In a 3 L pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat and stir in the contents of the bag of Florette garden soup vegetables. Stir constantly.
- Once the vegetables are lightly grilled, sprinkle them with your travel destination ingredient and enjoy the aromas while stirring for a minute.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the pasta, then cook until it is to your liking.
- Finish with parsley, salt and pepper, to taste. For even more flavor, add a little more of your favorite travel destination ingredient!
Variant to try
If you want to try a minestrone-style variation of this same soup, use the zaatar version and replace one cup of the chicken broth with a cup of tomato juice or crushed tomatoes.
And why not add a few pieces of chicken cooked the day before or some canned legumes?
An aromatic, comforting and delicious soup!
Come on, everyone to the soup!