Verrines of ranch salad, shrimps and mango
Cooking 2 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
1 bag (312g) of Florette Salsa Ranch Salad Kit
1 large mango, peeled and diced
225 g (375 ml) of northern shrimp
2 avocados, diced
- Cut the pita into eight strips.
- In a skillet, heat a little olive oil over low-medium heat. Brown the pita strips for 1 minute on each side. Salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the salad kit with the dressing from the package.
- Divide half the salad among eight verrines. Spread the mango, prawns and avocados in successive layers.
- Cover with remaining salad.
- Top each verrine with a strip of toasted pita and the crunchy topping from the salad package.