Cooking 30 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- 454g (1 lb.) ground beef
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (28 oz -796 ml)
- 1 bag (624 g) Florette Spaghetti Sauce Vegetable Mix
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Italian spices
- Spices: salt, pepper, sugar and hot peppers to taste.
- In a cooking pot, sauté the ground beef in the olive oil.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, spaghetti sauce vegetables and spices.
- Simmer on low heat until desired.
Freeze excess portions