Sole fillets papillote
Cooking 10 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 2 oranges
- 1 bag (340 g) Florette vegetable Julienne
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) chopped fresh dill
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) lemon zest
- 8 sole fillets
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Take the supremes of oranges.
- Mix the vegetable julienne with dill, lemon juice, orange peel and oil. Salt and pepper.
- On four sheets of aluminum foil or parchment paper, divide the vegetable julienne, sole fillets and zests. Salt and pepper. Fold the sheets to form tight wraps.
- Cook on the barbecue for 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: