Cooking 15 minutes
Preparation 5 minutes
- 250 mL (1 cup) mushrooms
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) olive oil
- ¾ of a bag of Florette fettuccine 100% turnip
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ medium onion
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp)) chicken broth
- 3 stalks of parsley
- Steam-cook the 100% turnip fettuccines for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Chop the mushrooms and brown them in a pan over medium heat with the olive oil, the garlic and the onions.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Finally, add the crème fraiche and saute the turnip fettuccine in the mixture until tender.