Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 12 minutes
- 1 bag (454 g) Florette Coleslaw
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen corn
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) mayonnaise
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) plain Greek yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) honey
- 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) ground cumin
- To taste, salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, corn, coriander and green onion. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, honey and cumin. Season to taste.
- Add the dressing to the coleslaw and mix well.