Provençal turnip fettuccines and breaded chicken
Cooking 15 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 chicken breasts
- Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 clove of whole garlic
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of olive oil
- 1 bag (354 g) of Florette 100% turnip fettuccines
- Steam the turnip fettuccine for 5 to 7 minutes, then let cool.
- Mix the eggs.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and dip them in the egg, then in the panko.
- Grill the chicken in a pan with olive oil until golden brown, then set aside.
- Diced the tomatoes and the basil.
- Mix the tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper and a little olive oil to make a liquid but creamy sauce.
- Combine 100% turnip fettuccines with the tomato sauce and top with the chicken pieces.