Pasta and Vegetable Dijon Salad with Chicken
3 small skinless chicken breasts
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of fusilli
1 bag (340g) of Florette Country Dijon Salad Kit
1/2 container (100 g) of bocconcini pearls
1 avocado cut into cubes
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of old-fashioned mustard
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of honey
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- In a small bowl, mix the old-fashioned mustard with the honey.
- Seasoned the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat a little olive oil over medium heat. Brown the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from fire.
- Brush the breasts with the mustard preparation and continue cooking in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until the inside of the chicken flesh has lost its pink color. Remove from the oven and let cool before slicing the breasts.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente in a large pot of salted boiling water. Drain. Cool under cold water and drain again.
- In a salad bowl, gently toss the salad kit with the pasta, chicken, bocconcini pearls and avocado cubes.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: