Mexican Coleslaw with Grilled Corn
500 ml (2 cups) frozen corn, thawed
15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
125 ml (1/2 cup) 14% sour cream
60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
1 lime, zest and juice
1/2 packet (12g) taco seasoning
1 bag (340g) Florette coleslaw
30 ml (2 tbsp.) chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high (about 220°C – 425°F).
- On a large sheet of aluminum foil, place the corn. Drizzle with oil, then season with salt and pepper. Fold the paper over to form an airtight foil.
- On the hot grill of the barbecue, place the foil. Close the lid and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning the packet over halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream with mayonnaise, lime zest and juice, and taco seasonings in a bowl.
- Add the coleslaw, grilled corn and cilantro to the salad bowl.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: