Dijon fusion tofu pad thai
Cooking 25 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- ¼ bag of Florette country Dijon salad kit
- 15 mL (3 tsp) olive oil
- 225 g firm tofu
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 125 mL (½ cup) soy sauce
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) brown sugar
- 85 mL (⅓ cup) rice vinegar
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) tomato paste
- 1 green onion
- 200 g rice noodles
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the rice noodles for 5 minutes and drain.
- In a wok, fry the cubed tofu with the country Dijon vinaigrette from the salad kit on the tofu to infuse. Cook for 9 to 12 minutes over medium-high heat and stir often. When the tofu is cooked, reserve in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the juice of half a lime, the soy sauce, the brown sugar, the rice vinegar and the tomato paste then whisk everything until a sauce is obtained.
- In the same wok, pour 1 tsp. olive oil and sauté for about 5-7 min. over medium-high heat, the vegetables from the salad kit, the garlic and the sliced green onion, stirring frequently.
- Add the noodles and tofu.
- Pour the sauce over the Pad Thai and mix so that everything is coated. Cook over low heat 2 min so that everything is hot.
- Serve with a lime wedge to finish.