Crispy chicken with lemon and garlic and fine herbs vegetables
80 ml (1/3 cup) of all-purpose flour
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 lemon, zest and juice
2 package (2 x 300 g) of Florette Garlic and fine herbs Seasoned Vegetables to Cook
500 ml (2 cups) of arugula
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- In a deep plate, place the flour. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, then flour them.
- In an ovenproof pan, heat a little olive oil over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Add the lemon zest and juice. Stir.
- Continue cooking in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until the inside of the chicken flesh is no longer pink.
- Cook the vegetable packages in the microwave according to the package directions.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked vegetables with the arugula.
- Serve the chicken breasts with the arugula and vegetable salad.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: