Cooking 45 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 1 pack of Florette Berry beets salad kit
- 65mL (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 65mL (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 slice of feta cheese
- 65mL (1/4 cup) fresh raspberries
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, maple syrup and garlic. Brush the chicken with half of this marinade.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C (350 ° F), brushing with the rest of the marinade every 10 minutes.
- While cooking, pour the vegetables from the Florette salad into two bowls.
- Incorporate the cranberry and pumpkin seed toppings included in the pack into the vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese and place it on the salad with the raspberries.
- When the chicken is cooked, cut it into slices and add it on top of the salad.
- Garnish with the Greek yogurt and strawberry vinaigrette included in the pack and serve.