Butternut squash purée flavored with cumin and orange
Cooking 10 minutes
Preparation 3 minutes
- 2 bags of 454 g Florette Butternut Squash Harvest
- To taste, olive oil
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) ground cumin
- The zest of an orange
- To taste, salt and pepper
- Steam vegetables 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- In the food processor, reduce the flesh of the squash to a coarse puree, adding to the taste of the olive oil.
- Add the cumin and season to taste. Mix and serve.
Recipe developed in partnership with nutritionist Julie DesGroseillers