Vegan burrito bowls
Cooking 20 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
10 ml (2 tsp.) chili powder
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) dry couscous
1 set (227 g) Florette Burrito Meal Salad Kit
1 container (255g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
- In a bowl, mix the sweet potato cubes with a little olive oil and chili powder.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the sweet potato cubes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, bring 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Place the couscous in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over the couscous, then cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Gently stir the couscous with a fork. Let cool.
- In another bowl, combine the ingredients for the Burrito Salad Meal Kit with the sweet potato cubes.
- In four bowls, divide the couscous, tomatoes and sweet potato mixture separately.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: