Asian-style carrots fettuccines with prawns
Cooking 10 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 500 mL (2 cups) broccoli, small florets
- 1 bag (354 g) of Florette 100% Carrot fettuccines
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of sesame oil
- 340 g (3/4 lb) frozen shrimp cooked, shelled, thawed and properly blotted
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) fresh ginger, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) garlic, chopped
- 175 mL (3/4 cup) Teriyaki sauce
- 10 mL (2 teaspoons) red curry paste
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) green onion, chopped
- To taste, salt and pepper
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) fresh cilantro
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) sesame seeds
- Steam-cook broccoli for 1 minute. Stir in the carrots and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown shrimp with ginger and garlic for 3 minutes. To put out the fire. Stir in sauce, curry paste, green onion, salt and pepper and mix. Cook 1 minute.
- Divide the vegetable mixture into two bowls. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve.
Recipe developed in partnership with nutritionist Julie DesGroseillers